Mail Archive Home | oscar List | April 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Exported package not exported

Edward Povazan wrote:

So I guess these exports aren't checked to be true - seems I have a little integrity check service to write. Hmm, OSGi-Lint :)

Or maybe it could be interesting to change the default behaviour of the "packages" command to sort the packages in alphabetical order with the ID of the bundle behind. Because most of the time what we want to know is which packages are available in the framework.

And I think of a second change, but trickier to implement: when security is enabled, it would be nice to filter visible packages based on the PackagePermissions a given bundle has...

/michel