Mail Archive Home | oscar List | April 2005 Index

Another alpha

Hello again,

I have released another reasonably stable alpha of Oscar 2.0:

   http://oscar.objectweb.org/oscar-alpha.html

This release should install standard R3 bundles, however you may run into problems due to the new strict class loading rules; please read the docs above.

I have tested and made available some standard bundles for this alpha release; the bundles are available in a separate OBR repository which is accessible from the shell after starting the alpha release. Refer to the docs above for a list of the example bundles.