Apache Oscar project has formally entered the Incubator

I am happy to announce that the Apache Oscar OSGi proposal has been formally approved by the Apache Software Foundation Incubator Project Management Committee (PMC).

1)  You may view the SVN repository here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oscar/

and perform a Subversion checkout using:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oscar/

Note that there is currently nothing in there except a standard SVN layout.

2) We have established a list for discussions. Unless your comment is directed to the general Incubator community or the Incubator PMC, please post everything to:

oscar-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can subscribe by sending an email to

oscar-dev-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx