Re: Vodafone Service making use of Oscar OSGi

Excellent news. Thanks for sharing it with us. It is always nice to hear about the different use cases. If you want, I could add a link to Oscar's web page. If so, what would be the proper link and title?

-> richard

Timur Mehrvarz wrote:

Hello Richard.

I would like to let you know that VF Germany has just launched a new exclusive service (see links below), which run's on Oscar. We use the Oscar OSGi container, because we need to run web applications and conventional main() type services side by side. Oscar let's us do this flawlessly and very reliably.

The live cast news ticker service is currently offered free of charge.

Kind regards
Timur Mehrvarz, VF-Group

Original VF message in german language:
http://www.vodafone.de/dienste_kommunikation/infos_unterhaltung/ 74770.html

Google translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.de% 2Fdienste_kommunikation%2Finfos_unterhaltung%2F74770.html&langpair=de% 7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&prev=%2Flanguage_tools