Re: [oscar] Re: Vodafone Service making use of Oscar OSGi

Oh boy. I took a closer look at the Google translation. It's quite horrible .-) The service is named "Vodafone live cast". It implements an offline news ticker for mobile phones. News items appear on the idle screen. Just like on CNN. I think it is a really nice service - at least, in case you are a news junky.

At this point, the service is being offered in Germany only. We hope to deploy it in other countries too. Today, I can only provide you with that german URL. I let you decide what to do with it.

All the best with Apache Oscar!

Timur