UPnP devices

Hi,

I am now trying out the UPnP devices (clinkjava's version), and I've
duplicated the upnp-sample-light and modified the udn in the
description.xml. Then I launch both lights, and also the remote
control, and notice the remote only controls the first started light,
and not the next. Know any reason why? Is there anyway for me to
control both lights?

thanks.

regards,
kiawin

--
my blog: http://blog.kiawin.com/
I have some GMail invitations.. interested tell me :)