Re: [oscar] OSGi and Apache

I wanted to send a message to Oscar users expressing thanks for the enormous support for the initiation of an Apache OSGi project.

I was quite pleased to have so many people respond publicly and privately to express their thoughts and tell me about their work. Many people contacted me from whom I had never heard from before, so that was really cool. Thanks.

Some people did express concerns about the possible changes, but don't worry, I will use all of my energy to keep Oscar moving in the same direction as always, no matter where the project is located (or called).

This is an interesting time and it is creating challenges as well as politics. Eventually, all of this will settle down and we can all get back to the technology, which is all that matters.