Uninstall of System Bundles

Gang,

is it correct that bundles that are listed in the activation list of Oscar's
constructor can not be uninstalled?

Or could it be that something else is hanging around preventing the system
from unload?? For instance, I *am* in the middle of "start-up", and something
went wrong which prompt the immediate shutdown.

If the former, does that also mean; The system bundles are not persisted by
Oscar itself, and next time the same profile is instantiated, I have no
'luggage' from a previous invocation??

Related; When starting Oscar from commandline, I get a "System Bundle" on
Id=0, which says it exports the Framework itself, packageadmin and
startlevel. It looks like a "must have". Is this a bundle I need to make part
of the initial activator list for the Oscar constructor or will Oscar append
that automatically?

Thanks
Niclas