Re: [oscar] Re: JSR 277

I rather like the idea of an "Export Group" ..... as in Oscar gets a chance to export it's ideas to JSR 277.

Seriously though, a great step forward for both JSR 277 and OSGi ... I'd have been very worried if JSR 277 went ahead without a rational and informed voice such as yours ... well done!

- Rob

Richard S. Hall wrote:
Oops. That should say "Expert Group". ;-)

-> richard

Richard S. Hall wrote:

Just wanted to drop a quick note to inform people that I was accepted into the JSR 277 Export Group. Cool. Hopefully, we can find a way to make all of this stuff fit together now!