More Startup blues...

This little annoying exception is creating some headaches;

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/drools/FactException
        at org.ops4j.silk.SilkActivator.start(SilkActivator.java:43)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.startBundleWithStartLevel(Oscar.java:1831)
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.setStartLevelInternal(Oscar.java:829)
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.initialize(Oscar.java:628)
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.<init>(Oscar.java:365)
        at
org.ops4j.silk.boot.CliBootOscarBundleActivator.<init>(CliBootOscarBundleActivator.java:64)
        at org.ops4j.silk.boot.Main.main(Main.java:35)

The SilkActivator.start() instantiates a class that uses the FactException,
which is in the Jar for the Silk Bundle.

Silk Bundle is not part of my bootstrap, and is handled through a simple;

        InputStream in = url.openStream();
        Bundle bundle = null;
        try
        {
            bundle = m_BundleContext.installBundle( url.toString(), in );
            bundle.start();
        }
        catch( BundleException e )

If I load the same bundle via the Oscar Shell (after a normal oscar.sh
start),
it works.

Any ideas what can be missing in the bootstrap system for this to happen?

Cheers
Niclas