Re: [oscar] Uninstall of System Bundles

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

Ok... Big part of the confusion on my side :o)

But I'd rather ask and look foolish than be quite and be a fool forever, so please bear with me. I do intend to contribute heavily into Oscar as soon as I have a good grip on the whole suite of technologies involved.

No problems. The best place to look for answers is usually the spec, but I know that it can be daunting to look into that document and R4 will make that worse.

We don't have any problems helping people get up to speed.