Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index

Sharing services among OSGi frameworks

    Hello all

Im studying relate to sharing services among OSGi frameworks.

I wanna know whether there is any trial like it.

If there is, I wanna get some idea about it.

As I know, OSGi doesnt fix standard protocol and mechanism

for management communication between the OSGi ( in R4 specification, 110 Initial Provisioning )

Are there any guide for sharing services among OSGi frameworks?

If there are some guys have the clue about topic,

Please give me some information.

Thanks for listening.

- sungil