Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Sharing services among OSGi frameworks

I don't know of any guidelines for sharing services among OSGi
frameworks. I do know that people are working in this area, so perhaps
those people on the list might have some suggestions for you.

On the list we have heard people talking about using RMI for remotely
accessible services as well as XML RPC. There has been some interest
expressed in Hessian/Burlap, but I don't think anyone has gotten to it yet.

This is definitely an area of interest for many people.

-> richard