Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index

Re: Http Service

The normal OBR links should be as follows:

HTTP - http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/repo/http/http-src.jar
HTTP Shell - http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/repo/httpshell/httpshell-src.jar
HTTP Test - http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/repo/httptest/httptest-src.jar

Pretty much any browser should be able to download and save these files - unless it's a proxy or firewall problem

Regards

-- Rob

Kaegi, Simon wrote:
Http Service

Hi Rob,

I'm sorry for asking but for whatever I simply can't download your implementation of the HTTP Service (http-src.jar and http.jar) from the OBR.

I've been trying for a few days now with no luck.
Would you mind sending me a copy or a link.

Thanks,
Simon

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@xxxxxxxxxx