Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index

Re: Http Service

Simon

I had a good look at the code.
Excellent work.

Actually it's been a collaboration - so i'll accept the kind words on behalf of all of us that have been involved thanks!

Do you have any interest in upgrading the version of Jetty / accepting patches / making it more Eclipse friendly ?

I'm sure the whole Oscar community would. We got the current HttpService to a point where it was workable and met most peoples basic needs. If you have ideas and time to help improve it, I'm sure they'd be welcomed.

Regards

-- Rob