Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Re: Http Service

Rick

The HttpService itself doesn't - it basically adds a "OSGi" conformance layer on top of Jetty.

In fact we do very little in terms of underlying connection handling, that's all basic Jetty. So at a guess, if Jetty has this feature it should still work in our OSGi Http service.

Regards

-- Rob

Rick Litton wrote:

Rob,

I recently installed the Http Service bundle and I too am very happy
with it.  A quick question -- does the service support a connection
pool?  Not knowing anything about Jetty, I'm wondering if the underlying
servlet container can efficiently manage connections when a large volume
of transactions is involved.

Thanks!

- rick litton

--