Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index
CLDC+MIDP2.0 implementation of OSGi?
- Subject: CLDC+MIDP2.0 implementation of OSGi?
- From: Roger Ni <nixiaohui@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:57:25 +0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=GiylDi7Wm1ijPdbdZI1xF+Xkt9BNbobtGKQkLjzs30Nz0YBTI2H/vazXl1Ld7kkcxqYn5lhIZRmW9Sa8KT/Lwv4f5GW4QIF5GvKftGa5Fgq14EwflDWmBS9vTaLvAvx0+wUa2GFS2cTnWQCkalEt9Rb6hF7Pyulj0IwJu5k4EaU=
It's so Cooool~,
anybody have tried the CLDC+OSGi solution? can you share your experience?
I have just submit a request for download their CLDC OSGi framework, but seems still have to wait for some days,
I can't wait any more... Are there any other CLDC implementation of OSGi? *_*
- CLDC+MIDP2.0 implementation of OSGi?,
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.