Mail Archive Home | oscar List | October 2005 Index

Re: Architectural usage of OSGi/Oscar

FYI, there is a group of people in Equinox proposing an incubator to look at server-side OSGi in general.

Jeff

Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillenius@xxxxxxxxx>

10/27/2005 03:01 PM

Please respond to
felix-dev

felix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: Architectural usage of OSGi/Oscar

There's a bunch of people doing this with Wicket (which is a component
based web framework, see http://wicket.sourceforge.net).

Btw, anyone that has (preferably positive ;)) feedback on using OSGi &
Wicket together... we plan on dedicating a (sub)chapter on this in our
upcomming Wicket In Action book.

Eelco