Mail Archive Home | oscar List | December 2005 Index

RE: [oscar] CBSE 2006

Richard S. Hall wrote:

> For those people doing component-oriented work, consider submitting a
> paper to the Component-Based Software Engineering (CBSE) 2006
Symposium.
> I am part of the program committee, see the details attached.

Thanks Richard.  I might take you up on that (the short paper).  Just
need to get my company's ok, see up to what I can divulge, etc.

Any tips you may want to share at this time?  I've done a couple of
refereed papers in the past.

- rick