Mail Archive Home | oscar List | December 2005 Index

Jetty 6 for Oscar (or Fritz)

Richard, Rob.

I would be very interested in using Jetty 6 as HTTP service in Oscar. Mainly for some of the new features. But the package layout in Jetty6 has changed quite a bit and I am not sure how to approach this type of 'upgrade' myself yet. Can you give some advise?

The other thing I am looking for, is support for servlet filters. Can servlet filters at all be implemented in an OSGi container? Could a filter even be a separate bundle?

Thank you.
Timur