From: timur.mehrvarz@xxxxxx [mailto:timur.mehrvarz@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:55 PM
To: OSGi Oscar User
Subject: [oscar] Jetty 6 for Oscar (or Fritz)

Richard, Rob.

I would be very interested in using Jetty 6 as HTTP service in Oscar.
Mainly for some of the new features. But the package layout in Jetty6
has changed quite a bit and I am not sure how to approach this type
of 'upgrade' myself yet. Can you give some advise?

The other thing I am looking for, is support for servlet filters. Can
servlet filters at all be implemented in an OSGi container? Could a
filter even be a separate bundle?

Thank you.
Timur

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com