De : Richard S. Hall [mailto:heavy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Envoyé : vendredi 23 décembre 2005 16:10
À : oscar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [oscar] UPnPEventListener and Filter

Just a guess, but it looks like the UPnP code does a "toString()" on your
filter and then passes it into Oscar's FilterImpl to reparse it, which gives you the
parsing error, because that code it in the FilterImpl constructor.

-> richard

BOTTARO Andre RD-MAPS-GRE wrote:
I would like to listen to UPnP events coming from a Service with a given ID. I wrote the following Java code with respect to OSGi R3 spec but I got this exception at runtime with Domoware UPnP Base Driver 3.0.1 above Oscar 1.0.5:

org.osgi.framework.InvalidSyntaxException: expected filtercomp
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.FilterImpl.<init>(FilterImpl.java:88)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.getServiceReferences(Oscar.java:2792)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.BundleContextImpl.getServiceReferences(BundleCont
ex
tImpl.java:246)
        at
it.cnr.isti.niche.osgi.upnp.basedriver.importer.core.MyCtrlPoint.servi
ce
Changed(MyCtrlPoint.java:450)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.util.ServiceListenerWrapper.serviceChanged(Servic
eL
istenerWrapper.java:129)
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar$7.dispatch(Oscar.java:3584)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.util.OscarDispatchQueue.dispatch(OscarDispatchQue
ue
.java:92)
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.fireServiceEvent(Oscar.java:3590)
        at org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar.registerService(Oscar.java:2755)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextIm
pl
.java:143)
        at
org.ungoverned.oscar.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextIm
pl
.java:137)
        at
com.francetelecom.upnp.controlpoint.UPnPEventTest.test(UPnPEventTest.j
av
a:1259)

Source code:
                UPnPEventListener listener = new UPnPEventListener(){
public void notifyUPnPEvent(String arg0, String arg1, Dictionary arg2) {
                        }
                };
                Properties p = new Properties();
                p.put(UPnPEventListener.UPNP_FILTER, new Filter(){
                        public boolean match(ServiceReference ref) {
                                System.out.println("?????? Matching Service
Reference:" + ref);
                                return false;
                        }
                        public boolean match(Dictionary dict) {
                                boolean matchesService =
dict.get(UPnPService.ID).equals(s.getService().getId());
                                if(matchesService){
                                        return true;
                                }
                                return false;
                        }}
                );

context.getBundleContext().registerService(UPnPEventListener.class.get
Na me(), listener, p); // UPnPEventTest.java:1259