Mail Archive Home | oscar List | December 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] A problem about service access control

Hello,

I am not exactly sure what the question is here.

If you want access control, you need to enable the security manager for
Oscar...read the security.html web page for some more details. To
restrict access to services, you need to use ServicePermission to grant
access.

If you want to dynamically assign permissions, the PermissionAdmin
bundle could help you there, I believe.

-> richard