Mail Archive Home | oscar List | January 2006 Index

Re: [oscar] VerifyError with 'overrides final method' on 'HTTP Shell' in embedded Oscar

Hello & happy new year.
I'm sorry for the noise but I resolved my problem. That was indeed a java version problem.
Thanks for your reply.
Julien.

Richard S. Hall wrote:

I am not sure that this is enough information...somehow it looks like there is a class mismatch since overriding a final method should not happen.

What version of Java? Are you just using the standard service bundles or did you modify them in some way? Are you running with security enabled?

-> richard

julien.legrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello.
I'm trying to embed Oscar in an application.
I'd like that Oscar starts 'HTTP Shell' bundle. But when it tries to start it, this error appears :

[java] java.lang.VerifyError: class org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHttpContext overrides final method XP)‘. Ë)‘

Julien