Re: [oscar] XMLRPC

A.V.

Do you have any specifics about what you're trying to do, or what hassles you're finding. We were the original authors of the xmlrpc bundle and still use it to some extent today, although we also use other bundles where the xmlrpc server is embedded locally within the bundle.

Regards

-- Rob Walker

ali_van123@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I am a bit new to OSGi and desperately looking for help. I need to code an XMLRPC implementation. I will be using the XMLRPC bundle of Softsell but it is giving lot's of hassles (implementing it).

Thanks

A.V.