Disadvantages

Hi all.

As posted before I'm currently doing some research on the OSGi framework.
I've read a lot of documents and soon I will receive some books about the
subject.

I've found numerous advantages mentioned by both the OSGi Alliance itself and
by several users.

Since I'm only using it recently and have not seriously begun to build a
prototype (research needs to be done first) I don't have a lot of experience
with the framework yet.

My question to the more frequent users is, what do you consider to be the
current disadvantages of the OSGi Framework?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eelco Kurvers