Mail Archive Home | oscar List | March 2006 Index
Re: [oscar] Disadvantages
- Subject: Re: [oscar] Disadvantages
- From: kiawin <kiawin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:00:24 +0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=ddoXH9qsbdyFlC1f2mnEsFGtB0Qu2zyBJ1BYDgQflwp1rQE9l8hMe2AZsZzqxkQgYSaFrlGEcZzv2OYahRUypVnL8z6hIl0FAPUA107V5UVQDIUvza2rqVhCVhD5qGUGYUQfh/WJ4GqAFHs4Q2f/o+YW/kDp/9FqYL68ujMCVw4=
Regarding the disadvantage (keyword: disadvantage, weakness, limitation) of OSGi, I found some material on Internet, which I find it very useful :)
1. Some disadvantage mentioned here
Hall, R. S., Cervantes, H., "An OSGi Implementation and Experience Report,"
IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC), Las Vegas,
USA, January 2004.
Hall, R. S., Cervantes, H., "Challenges in Building Service-Oriented
Applications for OSGi," IEEE Communications Magazine, May 2004.
2. An excellent analysis on OSGi based RGW
Ben Hillen (TNO Telecom), Igor Passchier (TNO Telecom), Jacco Kwaaitaal (TU/e), Archi Delphinanto (TU/e), André Cybulski (TU/e), "OSGi in Residential Gateways", March 2004
The material is just a google away ;)
On 3/15/06, David Lindelöf <
This mailing-list has expressed much interest in an OSGi "reading list".
Would you like to share the titles of the books you have been able to
my blog: http://blog.kiawin.com/
I have some GMail invitations.. interested tell me :)
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.