Mail Archive Home | oscar List | May 2006 Index

Re: about HTTP Service

Wang

Firstly please post requests to either the Oscar or Felix dev lists - not direct to me. I will read them there if I'm available, but others will also be able to help.

What you're seeing indicates you probably have not got a "servlet.jar" bundle loaded into your OSGi framework. This bundle would typically have the servlet classes in it e.g

http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/repo/servlet/
I've put the servlet package in my classpath, what can I do?
Using classpaths is pretty much a last resort - it defeats the purpose of OSGi modularity. I wouldn't recommend it personally, it's almost certainly not what you want if you're trying to follow an OSGi model.

-- Rob

regards,

--
Guohua Wang