Mail Archive Home | osgi List | September 2004 Index

ESB working group

Hello all,

After the ESB initiative launching, and our first discussions and exchanges, we invite you to collaborate and discuss on the forum of our new ESB Working Group ( http://www.objectweb.org/phorum/list.php?f=51 ), especially if you think you have relevant components for ESB.