Mail Archive Home | proactive List | September 2003 Index

Re: [deployment] TR: Deployment working group participation

Hello,

In the ObjectWeb ProActive Platform (http://www-sop.inria.fr/oasis/ProActive/)
we recently added some deployment facilities:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/oasis/ProActive/doc/api/org/objectweb/proactive/doc-files/Descriptor.html

Of course, it probably does not yet cover all your needs.
It is still an ongoing activity, and we are planning to add more features.
Can you tell us :
   - if it covers at least parts of your needs,
   - and what feature would be most critically missing in the current state ?

Regards,
Denis
--
   Denis Caromel   mailto:caromel@xxxxxxxx  Tel.: +33 4 92 38 76 31  Fax: 76