Mail Archive Home | proactive List | September 2003 Index

Re: [proactive-support] Re: [proactive] ConstructionOfProxyObjectFailedException

Hi Luc,
source code is available at
http://www-sop.inria.fr/oasis/ProActive/ProActivesrc.zip

there is almost everything except classes.
To compile the source:
cd ProActive/compile
./build all under linux
build.bat all under windows

Another thing: Next version of ProActive is based on log4j for logging
purpose. So when starting your jvm, you have to specify a log4j config file.
There is a default one under ProActive/scripts/unix or windows called
proactive-log4j:

java -cp.....   -Djava.security.policy=ProActive/scripts/unix/proactive.java
.policy
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:ProActive/scripts/unix/proactive-log4j ----

you can set it as well in deployment descriptors.
Those descriptors are now validated automatically against a schema. (Some
tags have changed)

Some documentation under src/org/objectweb/proactive/doc-files has been
updated.

Let me know if you have any problems.
Cheers