Mail Archive Home | proactive List | Febuary 2004 Index

Re: [architecture] Code coverage tool

> I wanted to know if some ObjectWeb projects use code coverage tools
> named Clover.

We do use it for ProActive developments. It is rather impressive.

At least you feel very good at the end of the day when it tells you that
you have covered 100% of your code with unit tests !

Denis
--
   Denis Caromel   mailto:caromel@xxxxxxxx  Tel.: +33 4 92 38 76 31  Fax: 76
44