Mail Archive Home | proactive List | Febuary 2004 Index

Re: [college] A benchmarking student project

We very recently developed a benchmarking infrastructure for ProActive that,
we hope, was designed as a quite independent component. It mostlikely
could be set apart as a basic component.

Before starting new developments, can we see if we can collaborate on that ?
Alexandre, can you make it available to Philippe ?

Denis
--
   Denis Caromel   mailto:caromel@xxxxxxxx  Tel.: +33 4 92 38 76 31  Fax: 76
44