Mail Archive Home | proactive List | May 2005 Index

Re: [proactive] Fixed Problem with Cube

Arf... You were faster than me.
I wanted to submit to you the modifications but you find it alone in the meantime. :) Actually, except Plan and Torus, topologies were not tested in details. So I'm sorry for those bugs.

Thanks for your corrections.

        Laurent

Juan F. Casanova Rodriguez a écrit :
Hello,

Finally I have fixed the problem with the Cube class.

Here is the file with the modifications. I add a TODO tag to find them
quickly.

I've tested it for 2x2x2 cube and works fine, if someone test it with
bigger cubes please leave feadback in this list.

Regards.