Mail Archive Home | proactive List | November 2005 Index

Re: [proactive] Strange problem

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:31:16 +0100
 "Hamid Mahmood, Organisch-Chemisches Inst." <hmahmood@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Let me explain this, I am doing these statements:

AOController tmpNodes1;
cLogger.info("AO CONTROLLER = "+AOController.class.getName()+" and forName = "+Class.forName(AOController.class.getName()));

tmpNodes1 = (AOController) ProActive.newActive(AOController.class.getName(), paramNodes);

Here when I print the AOController class name in the logger line, it prints the class name, also If class is not found, this method of class.getName() returns ClassNotFoundException, but it does not give any exception here, I checked that in debugging. ClassNotFoundException occurs when it tries to create the Stub Object. I don't understand if it finds class just before the statement, when I print the class.getName() then why is ProActive not finding this. I know this is classpath problem but I have tried to resolve it as much as I can but no success. Can you help me solve this problem.

Caused by: org.objectweb.proactive.core.mop.ConstructionOfProxyObjectFailedException: Class can't be found e=java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: unizh/AOController at org.objectweb.proactive.ProActive.createStubObject(ProActive.java:1774) at org.objectweb.proactive.ProActive.createStubObject(ProActive.java:1763)
        at org.objectweb.proactive.ProActive.newActive(ProActive.java:370)
        ... 5 more

Thanks and Regards
Hamid Mahmood

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:53:43 +0100