Mail Archive Home | proactive List | November 2005 Index

Re: [proactive] Marshalling Exception

Hello,

Thanks for the help, I removed this exception but now its giving me another exception, its same of NotSerialiazble but with java.io.printstream exception, here is the trace:

NFE[LOCAL]: SendRequestCommunicationException: Exception occured in reifyAsSynchronous while sending request for methodcall = performEventSetPacket: MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is: java.io.NotSerializableException: java.io.PrintStream: NotSerializableException: java.io.PrintStream at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.proxy.AbstractBodyProxy.reifyAsSynchronous(AbstractBodyProxy.java:227) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.proxy.AbstractBodyProxy.reify(AbstractBodyProxy.java:124) at pa.stub.com.swissre.rag.rating.v20.processes.Stub_AOController.performEventSetPacket(<generated>)
        at com.swissre.rag.rating.v20.processes.Rate.run0(Rate.java:661)
        at com.swissre.rag.rating.v20.processes.Rate.run(Rate.java:424)
at com.swissre.rag.ticket.v20.services.processses.AbstractCatosProcess$Worker.run(AbstractCatosProcess.java:85) Caused by: java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
        java.io.NotSerializableException: java.io.PrintStream
at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.rmi.RmiRemoteBodyImpl_Stub.receiveRequest(Unknown Source) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.BodyAdapterImpl.receiveRequest(BodyAdapterImpl.java:162) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.request.RequestImpl.sendRequest(RequestImpl.java:260) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.request.RequestImpl.send(RequestImpl.java:102) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.HalfBody$HalfLocalBodyStrategy.sendRequest(HalfBody.java:260) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.AbstractBody.sendRequest(AbstractBody.java:791) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.proxy.UniversalBodyProxy.sendRequestInternal(UniversalBodyProxy.java:272) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.proxy.UniversalBodyProxy.sendRequest(UniversalBodyProxy.java:265) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.proxy.UniversalBodyProxy.sendRequest(UniversalBodyProxy.java:242) at org.objectweb.proactive.core.body.proxy.AbstractBodyProxy.reifyAsSynchronous(AbstractBodyProxy.java:222)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: java.io.PrintStream
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1054)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1332)

Could you help me in this regard?
Thanks and Regards
Hamid Mahmood

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:29:57 +0100