Mail Archive Home | proactive List | November 2005 Index

Re: [proactive] Fwd: RE : Help me the integration Proactive with SWT

Dear Zhang Jianbing,
First sorry for the delay.
I am currently working on a SWT application with ProActive. ProActive can be integrated in such application.
Can you give us more details about the problem you encountered ?
Thank you for your interest,

Best Regards

Virginie

>Dear friends:
> I am a Chinese Student in Institute of Remote Sensing Application, Chinese
>Academy of Sciences.
>I appreciate your excellent researches and works in Grid Application. I want to
>use your codes for my research. But I  have some questions: Can Proactive
>middleware work with SWT? For examples i want to make the GUI of C3D example >more beautiful and i want to rewrite the C3DUser class with SWT support. But I >failed to implement it. I don't know why? Can you have some examples writing in
>SWT ,not awt.   Can i rewrite the C3DUser with SWT?
>       I am waiting for your help. Thanks.

Zhang Jianbing 2005-10-26

Virginie LEGRAND - Projet OASIS: joint project CNRS-UNSA-INRIA
Ingenieur Expert
Virginie.Legrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      | INRIA Sophia-Antipolis
Tel    +33 4 92 38 50 00              | 2004, Route des Lucioles
Fax    +33 4 92 38 76 44              | BP 93