Mail Archive Home | proactive List | August 2007 Index

Re: [proactive] Multicast interfaces and component cardinality

Hi Gaston,

As some bugs concerning the round robin dispatch mode of multicast interfaces have been fixed, I think we need to take a look at your code to better understand what is the problem. Can you send us the piece of code where we can access to:
   - The code and the ADL of the component with the multicast interface
   - The code and the ADL of the sample components
   - The assembly code
   - The deployment descriptor

Best regards

Paul