Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2004 Index

Process must have some requester

Hi everybody.
During our tests with the Shark Engine, we are now blocked with following
symptom.
We tried to start a Workflow, which itself starts some subflows. If in some
cases
the "Main" workflow completes and the Subflows hangs up, its no more possible
to abort or get any response from the remaining Subflows. We tried also to
abort the Processes via the ExecutionAdministration, but in any case we got a
BaseException "Process must have some requester". Only solution is to
recreate the DB, so that we can Reload the XPDL Definition. And we think this
is not the best Solution.
Our Idea is to use a new Requester for the "lost" one. But if, how can this
be done?

Any Idea, some other Comments are welcome.
Best regards from Austria