Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2004 Index

Re: [shark] can we user hibernater in shark 1.0 release?

I am sure this has been asked already so forgive me if this is flame
bait.  I am totally unfamiliar with DODS, but is there any particular
reason why you would not use a more widely used and accepted
technology like Hibernate for persistence?  I understand that it is
probably a mostly political decision, but the question has occured to
me several times so I just thought I would ask.

Chris