Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2004 Index

[Shark] unable to test Soap ToolAgent (with an Axis WS)

Hi,

 I'm testing SOAP ToolAgent with Shark (shark-1.0-1.zip - OS WinXP SP1)

 In my XPDL file, i define an application with 3 parameters
   First is the soap method name (called "operationName"),
   Second an input parameter of the method,
   Third an output parameter of the method.
 And 2 extended attributes :
   ToolAgentClass       = org.enhydra.shark.toolagent.SOAPToolAgent
   AppName              = <URL_Of_My_WSDL_File>

 On the other hand, i write a Simple Java Class (a JWS file) as suggested by
Axis project that represent my WebServices.
 I put this file in an Axis working directory (so the WSDL and web service
access is provided by Axis Servlet).

 I ve tested with success this web service with a Soap Client.
 But when i instanciate the workflow with SOAP ToolAgent Activity, i got the
following error :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid QName literal
        at javax.xml.namespace.QName.valueOf(QName.java:182)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.toolagent.SOAPToolAgent.invokeMethod(SOAPToolAgent.java:139)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.toolagent.SOAPToolAgent.invokeApplication(SOAPToolAgent.java:81)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.toolagent.DefaultToolAgent.invokeApplication(DefaultToolAgent.java:57)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.ToolAgentManagerImpl$ToolRunner.invokeApplication(ToolAgentManagerImpl.java:193)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.ToolAgentManagerImpl$ToolRunner.run(ToolAgentManagerImpl.java:86)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.ToolAgentManagerImpl.executeActivity(ToolAgentManagerImpl.java:57)
        at org.enhydra.shark.WfActivityImpl.runTool(WfActivityImpl.java:1105)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.WfActivityImpl.startActivity(WfActivityImpl.java:1051)
        at org.enhydra.shark.WfActivityImpl.activate(WfActivityImpl.java:997)
        at
org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessImpl.startActivity(WfProcessImpl.java:711)
        at org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessImpl.queueNext(WfProcessImpl.java:876)
        at org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessImpl.run(WfProcessImpl.java:595)
        at org.enhydra.shark.WfProcessImpl.start(WfProcessImpl.java:282)
        (...)

I understand that the "fully-qualified name" is responsible (the URL of WSDL
file) but i did'nt understand why...
When i copy the WSDL URL from AppName ExtAttr and past it in a browser, i got
the WSDL file.
I try with IP address instead of named url and i got the same exception...
(ie. http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9000/axis/MonWS.jws?wsdl)

Have you any idea ?

Best regards

Brice