Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2004 Index

AW: [shark] Process must have some requester

Title: AW: [shark] Process must have some requester

Hi Sasa,
you are right with your assumption. The subflows are asynchronous and the "Main" process already finished - because of a fault

inside our implementation - just before all subflows finished. After Correction - waiting for Finishing all subflows - it works.

And what i meant was, is there any Possibility - except recreate DB - to have access to the Subflow Processes, in such a case were

the "Main" Process is lost, so that I can abort/terminate those?

And some more additional questions, especially synchronous and asynchronous Subflows.
What ist exactly the difference between them?
We need to start two or more Subflows in parallel, which are of course should be executed in parallel and not in a
serial way. Is this possible?

Thanks, Manfred H.