Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2004 Index

New Web Frontend for Shark

Hello,

We would like to contribute our developed Web frontend to Enhydra Shark.
It provides more functionality than the original JSP client. These are:

- a more functional administration client
- a user client with some additional features

The user client shows for every task an description, it's workflow (as a png
image)
and optional asmall forum. It also differentiate between (optional) given
workflow variables
and workflow (mandatory) variabels to fill out.
Our system also provides a new persistant manager, that sends email to a
user, who has a
new task to accept.

Most things can be configured without recompile.

A compilation is very easy using Apache Ant.

It runs out of the box (WAR archive).
A small readme is included.

Because of the size of the package (shark's libraries are very big), we can
only send a link where you can download it. It is

http://www.smartblu.de/webshark.zip

If you have questions regarding the code or the functionality feel free to
contact me or alterantively Mirko Ebert (mirko.ebert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Greetings
Mathias Holst