Mail Archive Home | shark List | September 2004 Index

Re: [shark] New Web Frontend for Shark

Hello Mathias

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 12:12, you wrote:
> We would like to contribute our developed Web frontend to Enhydra
> Shark. It provides more functionality than the original JSP client.
> These are:
>
> - a more functional administration client
> - a user client with some additional features

many thanks and congratulations

we'll gladly include it in Shark with your permission, but I would like
not to depend on java.lang.StringBuilder. Up till now, we maintained
following rules for the components dependencies:
* engine (internal components) are J2SDK 1.3 compatible,
* while our client applications are 1.4.

Once inside Shark sources, this excellent example won't carry around
that much foreign jars. At the moment we're busy in other areas, it
would be great if you can refactor build process to fit into Shark
modules, otherwise we'll do it, eventually.

regards
--
Vladimir Puskas
Together, Serbia