Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:14 PM
Subject: [shark] How to get all the packages in shark db?

Hi,
    I wanna get all the packages in shark db and then show them in a list, just like what Package Management does in shark admin application. I use the code extracted from PackageManagement.java, as is shown below:
    Collection packages = JaWE.getInstance().getXMLInterface().getAllPackages();
    I compiled it successfully but got no packages at runtime. Is there anything I've omitted? Or should I initialize JaWE first somewhere?

Regards,
Ivan CHEN