From: oliver.kolling@xxxxxxx
To: shark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 11:47 AM
Subject: [shark] package and process information

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to retrieve information about the contend of a package
like defined processes, their Id's, description, ....etc.

I suppose there is already a lib which has classes to load and handle the
xpdl info, so I could use it to display the info in my application?

Which one is it?

Thanks,
Oliver