Mail Archive Home | shark List | December 2004 Index

Re: [shark] Dynamic changes of process definition

Hi,

as I know, the AHEAD System from the Department of Computer Science III at
RWTH Aachen University supports this feature. However, it is quite complex
and especially developed for dynamic software engeneering processes.

If you are interested:
 http://www-i3.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php

Regards,
Ibrahim Armac