Mail Archive Home | shark List | December 2004 Index

A few implementation doubts

Hi,

In my team, we are trying to develop a business process in which I need
to code the following modules:

1) File flow in the process - document flow from one activity to another
(a File as a Data Type in XPDL that is input/output in the activities) -
how can this be achieved.

2) Mailing with file attachment - Has anyone extended the Mail Tool
Agent to send attachments also in the mail.

3) Just to confirm, right now Shark supports only the basic data types -
String, Integer, Float, Boolean, etc, right?
How does one go about including Java type data inputs - Array,
Enumeration, for instance.

Any pointers/direction would be extremely helpful.

Best Regards,
Aparna

Netcore's New Website
http://www.netcore.co.in