Mail Archive Home | shark List | December 2004 Index

Tool agents in separate threads

Hi,

the "output from JavaClassToolAgent to a workflow variable" thread contains some hints on how to let a tool agent run in his own thread. I would like to learn more about this. Are there any examples or docs related to that topic. Our process contains some long running automatic activities (about 5 minutes or so) that block the whole shark engine. Decoupling them from the engine would be extremely useful for us.

Regards,
Dirk