Mail Archive Home | shark List | December 2004 Index

How do my system accept and complete the first activity automatically

Hi,
    I have a ERP system,hope that, when somebody post one bill(e.g invoice),then the system will start a new process automatically,and because "post bill" is the first activity in the process。So the system must accept and complete the first activity automatically。But how can i do that?

Thanks a billion

     qunxin.li